Service Partner Program – FAQs
A1. Being a service partner of HKDNR, you can enjoy numerous benefits mainly highlighted as follows:
- Marketing Exposure through HKDNR’s marketing channels: After joining the Service Partner Program, your company may enjoy using our marketing channels including website logo posting, product leaflets, joint marketing events on domain names, bulk emails, newsletter and new channels as may be introduced by us from time to time.
- The Volume Discount Scheme: After submitting certain amount of new “.hk” domain name registrations, your company can enjoy discounts on domain name annual fees.
- Exclusive Promotional Scheme: HKDNR shall introduce from time to time attractive promotional scheme exclusively for our partners to promote “.hk” domain name registration.
- First-handed updates on the new initiatives: All HKDNR service partners shall receive our updates on “.hk” domain name products and development.
Interested parties are welcome to download the Application Form from our website for making registration.
A2. Companies or Organizations interested in promoting “.hk” domain name registration are most welcome to join our Program. Basically we do not have any specific requirement on joining the program. Details on the program can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
A3. Companies or Organizations interested to join the Service Partner Program can follow the steps below to register as our service partners:
- Review Service Partner Program Terms and Conditions and Program Procedureson www.hkdnr.hk
- Download and fill in the Application Form in Excel format from www.hkdnr.hk, and submit us the completed Application Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org(If your company does not currently have a “.hk” domain name registered, you are required to register a “.hk” domain name through our online application process and provide us with the tracking number, i.e. NDNxxxxxxx and the “.hk” domain name registered.)
- An application acknowledgement followed by TWO sets of the Terms and Conditions will be sent to you by email and by post respectively after received your Application Form.
- Duly sign the Terms and Conditions and Program Procedures by the authorized person of your company with the company chop affixed.
- Prepare a crossed cheque made payable to “Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited” to settle the Administrative Deposit of HK$1,000.
- Return the original copies of the duly signed Terms and Conditions along with the crossed cheque and a copy of your Business Registration or Certificate of Registration number by mail to our office at the following address:Hong Kong Domain Name Registration Company Limited
Unit 501, Level 5, Core C, Cyberport 3,
100 Cyberport Road
- It will take 3 to 5 working days to process your application after receiving all the required correspondences and payment.
- Once your application has been confirmed, you will receive the followings to setup your Service Partner Account:
- Service Partner Account Number
- HKDNR’s API Manual
- After your Service Partner Account has been setup and tested, an email confirmation will be sent to you stating the contract commencement date.
- One original set of the Terms and Conditions and Program Procedures with HKDNR’s signature and company chop will return to you for record keeping.
* HKDNR reserves the right to make the final approval of all applications.
A4. Interested parties may gain access to respective documents by the links below:
- Service Partner Program Terms and Conditions and Program Procedures
- Service Partner Program Application Form
- Service Partner Program Application Procedures
A5: Apart from submitting the Application Form, an administration deposit of HK$1,000 (the amount will be subject to deficit if the Service Partner is failed to submit 100 new domain name registrations in the year after) is required for joining the Service Partner Program.
A6. Service Partners are required to submit HK$1,000 as the administration deposit to open a Service Partners account, which is subject to forfeit in case the company is failed to submit 100 domain name applications within 12 months thereafter. These domain name applications should be:
- New “.hk” domain name applications only (i.e. NOT including other applications like domain name renewal, transfer, maintenance of domain name details or name server details)
- Successful applications with the required documentary proof and payment submitted
A7. To highlight our partnership with Service Partners, once joining the Service Partner Program, the new partner will be invited to exchange with HKDNR the company logo and have it posted on each other’s company website.
A8. Basically we don’t have deadline for the Service Partner Program. In case the program requires suspension for review, prior notice will be released. Please refer to our website for the latest news on the program.
If you have further queries on our Service Partner Program, please contact us at +852 2319 1313 or through email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Last Updated: 18 / 01 / 2016