How to raise a dispute

Before considering disputing a specific .hk or .香港 domain, please read the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and its Rules of Procedure.

If you decide to raise a dispute through arbitration proceedings, please contact the appointed dispute resolution service provider. At present, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) is the only dispute resolution service provider for domains ended with .hk and .香港. Please refer to their Domain Name Supplemental Rules and their website for details and contact information.

HKIRC and HKDNR do not, and will not, participate in the administration or conduct any proceeding before an Arbitration Panel. In addition, HKIRC and HKDNR will not be liable as a result of any decisions rendered by an Arbitration Panel.