It may take some time for processing...

DNSSEC service

This is DNSSEC enabled domain, this changes will affect the dnssec status.

Do you want to opt out this DNSSEC service ?

Change of Service Partner

If you want to let another service partner or registrar manage your domain, you will have to provide a specific code (we call it Authorisation Code) to the new service partner / registrar. This code is very important for HKDNR (the registrar) to verify that you have authorised this company to manage your domain and that this new service partner can access to your registration and contact information of your domain. You can get the code by doing the below step:

Request Auth. Code
(You shall type the correct registrant email address. The Auth. Code will be sent to the email address)
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

If the Registrant email address you provided is not correct or you have forgotten your email address, click here. The procedure follows is to make sure your Authorisation Code will not be released to any unauthorised parties.